By entering the campsite, all persons agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
BW Camping Grounds Ltd and R&V reserve the right to refuse entry to any individual without having to give cause or reason.
All persons must conduct themselves in a proper and reasonable manner and in accordance with BW Camping and R&V health and safety policy. Antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated.
General Conditions of Entry
- By purchasing tickets for Rhythm and Vines and/or BW Campgrounds, you are agreeing to abide by their respective terms and conditions, including conditions of entry. Violating these conditions of entry may result in denial of entry, immediate ejection, or referral toNew Zealandpolice if deemed appropriate.
- Rhythm and Vines and BW Campgrounds are strictly R18 events and consequently in accordance withNew Zealandliquor licensing laws we will only permit entry with these three valid forms of identification:
- HANZ 18+ ID Card
- New ZealandDrivers Licence
ALL ID MUST BE CURRENT AND VALID
Whilst we understand the horrible situation of losing (or worse having stolen) your ID at this time of year, we are bound by the same laws as a bar and cannot permit anyone in who doesnt have the ORIGINAL and valid accepted ID above. We have confirmed this with ALAC & the Department of Internal Affairs, we risk licenses for next year (and fines in the thousands) if we have persons on the premises that are underage, and so we will be taking a hard line on this. No gun licenses/copies of birth certs, uni IDs, police letters or the likes will be accepted – only the above mentioned forms of ID.
- There will be no exceptions made to this policy in accordance withNew Zealandlaw, with the name on the ID needing to exactly match the name on the E-Ticket at time of purchase. Attendees who do not present the valid form of identification will be asked to leave and escorted off-site if required, with no refunds provided.
- If changes are made toNew Zealandliquor licensing requirements, these conditions of entry will subsequently be amended.
- All attendees on-site must comply with all official directives in the event of emergency evacuations or situations.
- Those believed to be attempting to contravene these regulations, or assist others in breaking these conditions of entry (including admittance of those without valid tickets or wristbands) will be denied access to the site, and referred to the New Zealand Police if required.
- All attendees on-site must have a valid form of admittance, which must constitute one of the following forms (but not limited to):
- Valid and non-redeemed ticket prior to admittance
- Valid attendee wristband accreditation once on-site
- Valid media/other authorised person accreditation
- Wristbands and other forms of accreditation on-site are designed to be secure and non removable (without destroying the wristband). Any attempts by attendees to manipulate or interfere with their wristbands will be construed as an attempt to contravene these conditions of entry, and may result in denial of entry, immediate ejection, or referral toNew Zealandpolice if deemed appropriate.
- In cases where there is a valid reason (at the discretion of Rhythm and Vines and/or BW Campgrounds staff) why the wristband has been damaged or removed, the right is reserved to charge for a replacement wristband.
- All Attendees must comply with the directives of Rhythm and Vines and/or BW Campgrounds staff. Failure to do so may result in denial of entry, immediate ejection, or referral toNew Zealandpolice if deemed appropriate.
- Attempts to damage property of other attendees, or Rhythm and Vines and /or BW Campgrounds may result in denial of entry, immediate ejection, or referral toNew Zealandpolice if deemed appropriate. Additionally, attempts will be made to recover costs if appropriate.
- By attending these events you are providing perpetual permission to be filmed, photographed or used in any promotional material by Rhythm and Vines and/or BW Campgrounds.
- Rhythm and Vines and/or BW Campgrounds take no responsibility for personal items on-site, including tickets. If you have valuable items, we recommend you use the safe storage facilities on-site.
- Rhythm and Vines and/or BW Campgrounds are open air events in rural and coastal venues. Consequently entry is at the attendee’s own risk and attendees assume that there may be risks inherent in admission to the venue. Both events and owners of the venues will not be held responsible in the event of any injury, loss or damage sustained entering the venue, including the entry of private vehicles into on-site or adjacent car-parking facilities.
- It is strictly forbidden to walk along designated bus and state highway areas between Rhythm and Vines and other areas. This practice is extremely dangerous for the individual, buses and other traffic, and may result in immediate removal of festival wristband or referral to theNew Zealandpolice.
- If at any point you feel that you or others’ health or safety is threatened, you should contact the nearest security guard. In addition,St John’sor other First Aid staff will be positioned onsite who can be contacted by security.
- Any attempts to misrepresent oneself as a member of security, staff, or other personnel through the use of high-visibility clothing or making statements as such will be considered a serious offence and the party will be immediately ejected from the event.
BW Campgrounds Conditions of Entry
BW Campgrounds will not permit the entry of attendees who break the following conditions of entry, and will eject those who break these rules at their discretion without warning, with no refunds provided. Items deemed to be in violation of these conditions of entry will be confiscated and not returned. These conditions of entry are:
- No anti-social or threatening behaviour to other festival attendees.
- No misrepresentation as a member of staff or security, or attempt to enter restricted areas.
- No construction or attempts to do so of any form of fire, bonfire or naked flame.
- No anti-social or threatening behaviour to other festival attendees or staff, or behaviour deemed to be in violation of the intent of these terms and conditions.
- No gross intoxication.
- No animals onsite.
- No use of illicit drugs or illegal substances.
- No attempt to bring into the venue any of the following items (but not limited to):
- Illicit Drugs or illegal substances.
- Any forms of glass, including glass containers and/or drinking vessels.
- Inappropriate drinking apparatuses, such as funnels, bongs, scrumpy hands etc.
- Material to construct fires or weapons.
- Other dangerous items.
- Spirits (over 8% abv).
- Attendees must allow authorised staff to search their clothes, bags, containers or other possessions for items in violation of these conditions of entry.
- To evict any camper without notice or refund in accordance with The Tress-pass Act (1980).
- Participating in dangerous activities such as aggressive dancing, stage diving, crowd surfing or climbing may result in denial of entry, immediate ejection, or referral toNew Zealandpolice if deemed appropriate.
- The right to record any and all activities occurring on BW/R&V Camping property in accordance with the Privacy Act (1993).
- As the Band Camp site is located next to the Poverty Bay Golf Course, by agreeing these terms and conditions you are accepting that while reasonable care is taking by BW Campgrounds to prevent such, BW Campgrounds or Poverty Bay Golf will accept no liability for any injury or damage that may result in injury or damage to campers and / or their property. If you do suffer injury, by agreeing to these terms and conditions you waive your right to issue or instigate legal proceedings to recover compensation for injury, damage or both.
- Clothes may not be washed in the tubs in the Churchill Park sinks, as these are used for the preparation of food.
All campers agree to follow any legal direction given from any member of the BW Camping R&V staff that relates to the health and safety of an individual or collective group.
For your enjoyment, safety and the sustainability of “The Ultimate New Years’ Experience” We ask that you respect and comply with the above conditions